The Feedback Director will direct and oversee the organization's customer service operations.
- Oversees the daily workflow of the department.
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with incorporation policy.
- Will evaluate any feedback received and come up with plans to better the non-profit
- Drafts, implements, and executes policies and procedures to facilitate a quality customer service experience.
- Develops and implements methods to record, assess, and analyze customer feedback.
- Identifies and recommends or acquires updates and expansions to technology, equipment, and policies that may improve customer service and retention.
- Acts as a liaison between the customer service department and other divisions in the incorporation.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Ready to Apply?